Re: [AQ_NFS] Help

  • Jerry Barrett
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2013
      Mary-Theresa,

      You need to connect the person and the source with a citation.

      In the help file, look for "Source Citation Overview".

      You create citations for events. On the Edit Individual window, look for the
      box with the "S" - click , and then select the source you want to cite.

      If you have "Other Events" - you edit them, then click on the Source button.

      Jerry

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2014

        How do you change preferences for linking individuals, chose the wrong one and haven't been able to find out how to change it.

      • Richard Wolff
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2014
          Click on the tree with the blue icon with the white tree. When the next window comes up click on 'unlink' along the bottom row.