Help

  • Mary-Theresa
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 28, 2013
      I haven't added sources for quite a while and I just added one, but can't
      seem to link it to the new person. What step am I missing?

      Mary-Theresa

    • Jerry Barrett
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 28, 2013
        Mary-Theresa,

        You need to connect the person and the source with a citation.

        In the help file, look for "Source Citation Overview".

        You create citations for events. On the Edit Individual window, look for the
        box with the "S" - click , and then select the source you want to cite.

        If you have "Other Events" - you edit them, then click on the Source button.

        Jerry

        I haven't added sources for quite a while and I just added one, but can't
        seem to link it to the new person. What step am I missing?

        Mary-Theresa

      • williamknight57
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 15, 2014

          How do you change preferences for linking individuals, chose the wrong one and haven't been able to find out how to change it.

        • Richard Wolff
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 15, 2014
            Click on the tree with the blue icon with the white tree. When the next window comes up click on 'unlink' along the bottom row.