Modification Date Issue

  • Stewart Millar
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 5, 2009
      Further to my previous post -----

      On my last batch of synchronisation I was doing some experimenting with the
      "Automatic Synch" options ---- it would appear that those records I choose
      to synch with the automatic option have updated the Modification Date - but
      the ordinary synch-only option does not, even though it adds in the nFS ID.

      ==== Stewart Millar

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 30, 2009
        I think that would be good. The only other suggestion is a different color or symbol for living people but that would be too complicated.

        I think to have the indicator for living people is distracting as we are trying to locate folks who need us to do their work.

        Leslie