Modification Date Issue

  • Stewart Millar
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 5, 2009
      I was hoping that the "Modification Date" was updated when I do a synch with
      nFS and the nFS ID is updated to AQ - this would allow me to review all
      those synched on a particular date/session.

      It seems that this is not the case ----- can it be clarified if the
      Modification Date is updated by any synchronisation action ---- and if not,
      I would suggest it would be most useful if it was.

      === Stewart Millar

    • Stewart Millar
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 5, 2009
        Further to my previous post -----

        On my last batch of synchronisation I was doing some experimenting with the
        "Automatic Synch" options ---- it would appear that those records I choose
        to synch with the automatic option have updated the Modification Date - but
        the ordinary synch-only option does not, even though it adds in the nFS ID.

        ==== Stewart Millar

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 30, 2009
          I think that would be good. The only other suggestion is a different color or symbol for living people but that would be too complicated.

          I think to have the indicator for living people is distracting as we are trying to locate folks who need us to do their work.

          Leslie