Re: [AQ_NFS] Adding RINs to Reconciled batches

  • Ivan P. Pack
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24 9:29 AM
      I am a new AQ user. I used the Reconcile function to create a batch of my names at the temple waiting for ordinances. All of my names were found, but they don't have my PAF RINs in the batch. Is there a way to add the RINs so the ordinances will up date when they are completed?

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 24 9:40 AM
        Ivan:

        If your local PAF records are linked to these Family Tree records, the RINs should be in the batch. If your records are not yet linked, this would explain it.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 24 11:11 AM
          Thanks for replying.
          I verified that all of my local records have the FS PIN and I did the AQ linking process too. I deleted the reconcile batch and created it again, but still no PAF RINs were picked up. Will my local records update with the ordinance dates when the FT records are updated even though the RINs are not present? Any suggestions?
          Thanks

          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 24 3:04 PM
            For anyone following this issue, I communicated with Ivan personally and suggested that he run Database Check/Repair on the file. Ivan reported that it found and fixed a problem in the indexing of the PIDs, and resolved this problem.