RE: [AQ_NFS] Temple Mode

  • register
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 3, 2009
      Check out the tutorial on the temple ordinances. It is really good.

      Eric

      Many thanks for that Gaylon. I can see I'll have to take a "Refresher" on
      the Tutorials.

      Kind Regards

      James Pitt
      Wiltshire
      England
      Email: jim.pitt47@ntlworld <mailto:jim.pitt47%40ntlworld.com> .com

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 5, 2009
        I was hoping that the "Modification Date" was updated when I do a synch with
        nFS and the nFS ID is updated to AQ - this would allow me to review all
        those synched on a particular date/session.

        It seems that this is not the case ----- can it be clarified if the
        Modification Date is updated by any synchronisation action ---- and if not,
        I would suggest it would be most useful if it was.

        === Stewart Millar

      • Stewart Millar
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 5, 2009
          Further to my previous post -----

          On my last batch of synchronisation I was doing some experimenting with the
          "Automatic Synch" options ---- it would appear that those records I choose
          to synch with the automatic option have updated the Modification Date - but
          the ordinary synch-only option does not, even though it adds in the nFS ID.

          ==== Stewart Millar

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 30, 2009
            I think that would be good. The only other suggestion is a different color or symbol for living people but that would be too complicated.

            I think to have the indicator for living people is distracting as we are trying to locate folks who need us to do their work.

            Leslie