Re: [AQ_NFS] Review of Ancestral Quest - not happy

    Message 1 of 27 , Jul 22, 2013
      Make sure you have the latest build of AQ14. AQ12 works only with nFS
      and will no longer work properly, so if you do not have AQ14, build
      13, you will need to update your copy of AQ.

      XP can cause problems with some windows. You'll have to expand them if
      at all possible and then you should be fine.

      Tom

    • Peter
      Message 2 of 27 , Jul 23, 2013
        Hi Terry,  yes you are right it worked.
        Tried the reconcile option last night again but had to shut down the system because of lightning. So this morning did it again and after 4 hours we came home and AQ had added all the temple submission batches.
        What a wonderful tool this is. When reviewing the names we can see all the people that have individual ordinances completed but it also shows their missing ordinances.

        Mostly missing SP and SS sealings in my case.

        My complements to Gaylon and his team. This is a great tool to find closely related people in your data who are still missing ordinances.

        Thank you Gaylon and team for this very easy to use  part of AQ

        Peter

        ________________________________
        Message 3 of 27 , Jul 23, 2013
          Hi Peter...

          Go to the temple and perform some of those sealings.... then when you
          get home after the temple is closed and has posted your work.

          From the batches screen select update all. AQ qill go out and find
          all the ordinances that were performed that day, and you can then
          Update them one by one you will see that it automates the process
          completly. The only hardship is that if you turn them over to the
          temple, it sometimes takes forever to get the work performed. Even
          with so many temples it seems the work is still up to you. So go
          often to the temple and you can see the work move forward.

          --- Terry

          On Tue, 23 Jul 2013 11:32:34 -0700 (PDT), you wrote:

          >Hi Terry,  yes you are right it worked.
          >Tried the reconcile option last night again but had to shut down the system because of lightning. So this morning did it again and after 4 hours we came home and AQ had added all the temple submission batches.
          >What a wonderful tool this is. When reviewing the names we can see all the people that have individual ordinances completed but it also shows their missing ordinances.
          >
          >Mostly missing SP and SS sealings in my case.
          >
          >My complements to Gaylon and his team. This is a great tool to find closely related people in your data who are still missing ordinances.
          >
          >Thank you Gaylon and team for this very easy to use  part of AQ
          >

          >Peter
          >

          >________________________________

        • Peter
          Message 4 of 27 , Jul 23, 2013
            Thanks Terry, we have done that quite a bit already.  Just last month with some of my
            grandkids.  It was the first time for my granddaughter.

            Being an convert I have submitted a lot of my names to temple file, there are just way to many for me and my family to do.
            They get done relatively fast. Just male names can take up to three years for endowments. But that is OK as long as they get done.  I figure they will make it happen from behind the veil if they want it bad enough.

            Thanks again for your help with working the batch updater.

            Peter

            Go to the temple and perform some of those sealings.... then when you
            get home after the temple is closed and has posted your work.

            From the batches screen select update all. AQ qill go out and find