Editing name in FT

  • Margaret Thompson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
      I have noticed with the change to FSFT that if I move birth/christening/death/burial data to FT it becomes the summary data. If I move name data over it does not become the summary data and I have to go in and �Set the familytree�. Is there something else I need to be doing?

      Margaret

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
        Hi Margaret,

        That is the way it is currently working. You'll notice that if you
        delete the extraneous names and there are two or more that you attempt
        to delete at the same time, only every other name is deleted.

        You'll also notice that if attempt to delete the summary name, it will
        not be deleted until you use the Set Family Tree.

        There are other problems, but I've detailed these in private e-mail
        messages to Gaylon. I suspect he is being kept very busy with all the
        changes going one in FT and the API, which also likely has some bugs.

        Tom