Re: [AQ_NFS] People born in 1901-1902 show as living

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 24, 2013
      Hi Tom,  I might ask Mr. Findlay. But how it stands now it is not a problem anymore.  The word "Living" has disappeared from my data.

      Thanks for telling me about the link in FT.  It is perfect to have it right there but also in the "Link/Upload or "Check for changes" window because that is when I want to use it most.
      I had not noticed that "secret" icon.  :-)
      So the second part of my question about copy/paste PID's is also answered.

      But be prepared I might have many more question yet!!!!!   :-)

      Peter