Re: [AQ_NFS] People born in 1901-1902 show as living

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 24, 2013
      Hi Tom,  I might ask Mr. Findlay. But how it stands now it is not a problem anymore.  The word "Living" has disappeared from my data.

      Thanks for telling me about the link in FT.  It is perfect to have it right there but also in the "Link/Upload or "Check for changes" window because that is when I want to use it most.
      I had not noticed that "secret" icon.  :-)
      So the second part of my question about copy/paste PID's is also answered.

      But be prepared I might have many more question yet!!!!!   :-)

      Peter

      Message 2 of 25 , Jun 24, 2013
        Well said. Living people should be on your own data base and not anywhere
        on the web, including family tree. We have to be diligent to respect the
        privacy of living folks and only share on any tree on the web if those
        living people have given permission.