RE: [AQ_NFS] Field Filtering

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 23, 2013
      If you have submitted what else would you have in the field? I don’t think you would need to use contains to capture what you need. If you submit your temple ordinances through AQ, it puts the word submitted and the date you submitted. They are included in the results when you just put in submitted.

      By doing as I described below I can check for the ordinances that I know are submitted or in progress and do it several times per day.

      If you feel you have too many to be manageable, you can add additional filters such as born after ddmmyy and then put those between some dates, etc.

      Personally I have never used the term completed or reserved. Submitted is the word to use instead of reserved and if an ordinance is completed then the date would be used. So I never have to worry about them.

      If you have those terms in the field, I don’t know how you’d find them as you are correct they cannot be used

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 23, 2013
        Leslie, that is your choice.

        FT does not show submitted but "reserved by" , so that is what I have in my data where ever it shows in FT.

        Peter