Re: AQ is Family Tree Share Certified

  • Gordon K. Cotton
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 23, 2013
      congrats Gaylon, now I can continue to use and show it in the FHC.
      Gordon

      --
      No other success can compensate for failure in the home. (David O. McKay)

    • sm99923
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 25, 2013

        Undoubtedly good news - as many others have noted - any indication of when
        that certification will reach the "share +" level to include the FT
        collaborative features including Discussions, Sources, Watch and Change
        History?

        ===Stewart