Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ is Family Tree Share Certified

  • Sally
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 23, 2013
      What great news! Congratulations, Gaylon and team!!

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 23, 2013
        congrats Gaylon, now I can continue to use and show it in the FHC.
        Gordon

        --
        No other success can compensate for failure in the home. (David O. McKay)

      • sm99923
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 25, 2013

          Undoubtedly good news - as many others have noted - any indication of when
          that certification will reach the "share +" level to include the FT
          collaborative features including Discussions, Sources, Watch and Change
          History?

          ===Stewart