RE: [AQ_NFS] AQ is Family Tree Share Certified

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 22 4:14 PM
      Yeah

      All good things come to those who wait!

      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of
      Gaylon Findlay
      Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 2:38 PM
      To: AQ NFS
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] AQ is Family Tree Share Certified

      All:

      I thought I'd let those of you who are using AQ with FamilySearch know that
      AQ became Share Certified for Family Tree yesterday.

      We expect to make a more public announcement about this next week, but this
      is a sneak preview for AQ users :-)

    • cathymeder
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 23 12:24 AM
        Congratulations!! Can't wait to share the public announcement.

        Best wishes,
        Cathy Meder-Dempsey

        --- In AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com, Gaylon Findlay <gfindlay@...> wrote:

        > All:
        >
        > I thought I'd let those of you who are using AQ with FamilySearch know that AQ became Share Certified for Family Tree yesterday.
        >
        > We expect to make a more public announcement about this next week, but this is a sneak preview for AQ users :-)

      • Sally
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 23 4:53 AM
          What great news! Congratulations, Gaylon and team!!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 23 7:56 AM
            congrats Gaylon, now I can continue to use and show it in the FHC.
            Gordon

            --
            No other success can compensate for failure in the home. (David O. McKay)

          • sm99923
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 25 8:35 AM
              Gaylon,

              Undoubtedly good news - as many others have noted - any indication of when
              that certification will reach the "share +" level to include the FT
              collaborative features including Discussions, Sources, Watch and Change
              History?

              ===Stewart