Re: [AQ_NFS] AQ is Family Tree Share Certified

  • T Curtis Genealogy
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 22, 2013
      Congratulations to you Gaylon and your whole team. :)

      Enjoy the search!
      Thayne

      On 22 Jun 2013, at 12:38 PM, Gaylon Findlay <gfindlay@...> wrote:

      > All:
      >
      > I thought I'd let those of you who are using AQ with FamilySearch know that AQ became Share Certified for Family Tree yesterday.
      >
      > We expect to make a more public announcement about this next week, but this is a sneak preview for AQ users :-)

    • Alvaro Rodriguez
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 22, 2013
        Congratulations Gaylon!

        Al

        "Some Riches Do Grow On Trees ........
          Family Trees! "

        "Algunas riquezas Sí crecen en los árboles…….
          en los árboles genealógicos familiares!”.

        Join the thousands of volunteers who are creating automated indexes to valuable family history records.

        Únase a los miles de voluntarios que están creando  índices digitales de valiosos Registros de Historia
        Familiar.
        www.royert.org/FHall.html

        on Skype at "aroyert"

        +1-305-900-0817

        ________________________________

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 22, 2013
          Yeah

          All good things come to those who wait!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 23, 2013
            Congratulations!! Can't wait to share the public announcement.

            Best wishes,
            Cathy Meder-Dempsey

            --- In AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com, Gaylon Findlay <gfindlay@...> wrote:

            > All:
            >
            > I thought I'd let those of you who are using AQ with FamilySearch know that AQ became Share Certified for Family Tree yesterday.
            >
            > We expect to make a more public announcement about this next week, but this is a sneak preview for AQ users :-)

          • Sally
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 23, 2013
              What great news! Congratulations, Gaylon and team!!

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 23, 2013
                congrats Gaylon, now I can continue to use and show it in the FHC.
                Gordon

                --
                No other success can compensate for failure in the home. (David O. McKay)

              • sm99923
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 25, 2013

                  Undoubtedly good news - as many others have noted - any indication of when
                  that certification will reach the "share +" level to include the FT
                  collaborative features including Discussions, Sources, Watch and Change
                  History?

                  ===Stewart