AQ is Family Tree Share Certified

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 22, 2013
      All:

      I thought I'd let those of you who are using AQ with FamilySearch know that AQ became Share Certified for Family Tree yesterday.

      We expect to make a more public announcement about this next week, but this is a sneak preview for AQ users :-)

    • T Curtis Genealogy
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 22, 2013
        Congratulations to you Gaylon and your whole team. :)

        Enjoy the search!
        Thayne

        On 22 Jun 2013, at 12:38 PM, Gaylon Findlay <gfindlay@...> wrote:

        > All:
        >
        > I thought I'd let those of you who are using AQ with FamilySearch know that AQ became Share Certified for Family Tree yesterday.
        >
        > We expect to make a more public announcement about this next week, but this is a sneak preview for AQ users :-)

      • Alvaro Rodriguez
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 22, 2013
          Congratulations Gaylon!

          Al

          "Some Riches Do Grow On Trees ........
            Family Trees! "

          "Algunas riquezas Sí crecen en los árboles…….
            en los árboles genealógicos familiares!”.

          Join the thousands of volunteers who are creating automated indexes to valuable family history records.

          Únase a los miles de voluntarios que están creando  índices digitales de valiosos Registros de Historia
          Familiar.
          www.royert.org/FHall.html

          on Skype at "aroyert"

          +1-305-900-0817

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 22, 2013
            Yeah

            All good things come to those who wait!

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 23, 2013
              Congratulations!! Can't wait to share the public announcement.

              Best wishes,
              Cathy Meder-Dempsey

              --- In AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com, Gaylon Findlay <gfindlay@...> wrote:

              > All:
              >
              > I thought I'd let those of you who are using AQ with FamilySearch know that AQ became Share Certified for Family Tree yesterday.
              >
              > We expect to make a more public announcement about this next week, but this is a sneak preview for AQ users :-)

            • Sally
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 23, 2013
                What great news! Congratulations, Gaylon and team!!

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 23, 2013
                  congrats Gaylon, now I can continue to use and show it in the FHC.
                  Gordon

                  --
                  No other success can compensate for failure in the home. (David O. McKay)

                • sm99923
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 25, 2013

                    Undoubtedly good news - as many others have noted - any indication of when
                    that certification will reach the "share +" level to include the FT
                    collaborative features including Discussions, Sources, Watch and Change
                    History?

                    ===Stewart