Beta of AQ and Family Tree

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2013
      All:

      I am expecting to release a beta version of AQ within the next couple of hours.

      Most of the functionality that deals with the FamilySearch databases has been moved from working directly with nFS to working directly with Family Tree.

      If all goes well, we hope to release a new build by the middle of next week.

      If you are interested in giving this Beta version a test run over the next 3-4 days, please e-mail me directly:

      gfindlay@...

      I'll send you further instructions and a link to download the beta version.

      Thank you so much!

      Gaylon Findlay
      Incline Software