RE: [AQ_NFS] Incorrect Link

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2013
      Go to the familysearch tab and down to unlink individuals and click on
      that and follow the prompts. If you have highlighted the person you want to
      unlink it should default to that person in the search box. Otherwise, just
      locate the person you want to unlink .

      This will unlink your local (AQ) person from nfs/family tree. It will NOT
      change anything on nfs or family tree.

      Leslie Vaughn

      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>
      Of
      Leslie Vaughn
      Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 12:04 PM
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>

      Have you tried unlinking your individual from nfs and redoing it correctly?

      BTW-if the sex of the individuals don't match, they shouldn't be able to
      link. Check out the gender on both your husband and wife on AQ or on nfs.

      Leslie

      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>
      <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>
      [mailto:AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>