RE: [AQ_NFS] Incorrect Link

  • JimLight
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 3, 2013
      I've checked the gender on both AQ and nFS, and all seems correct.

      How do I remove the link on AQ? Highlighting it and pressing delete doesn't
      work, nor does backspace.

      Jim

      Ref: Washington G. Light (KNQ6-M28) (Link is K2N2-V95)

      _____

      From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>
      Of
      JimLight
      Sent: Monday, May 27, 2013 2:47 PM
      To: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] Incorrect Link

      I have a record that I linked to nFS where the link inserted in my record
      for the husband is really a link to his wife's record.

      Can you tell me how to correct this problem?

      Jim

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2013
        Go to the familysearch tab and down to unlink individuals and click on
        that and follow the prompts. If you have highlighted the person you want to
        unlink it should default to that person in the search box. Otherwise, just
        locate the person you want to unlink .

        This will unlink your local (AQ) person from nfs/family tree. It will NOT
        change anything on nfs or family tree.

        Leslie Vaughn

        From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>
        <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>