RE: [AQ_NFS] Incorrect Link

    Message 1 of 4 , May 27, 2013
      Have you tried unlinking your individual from nfs and redoing it correctly?

      BTW-if the sex of the individuals don't match, they shouldn't be able to
      link. Check out the gender on both your husband and wife on AQ or on nfs.

      Leslie

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 3, 2013
        I've checked the gender on both AQ and nFS, and all seems correct.

        How do I remove the link on AQ? Highlighting it and pressing delete doesn't
        work, nor does backspace.

        Jim

        Ref: Washington G. Light (KNQ6-M28) (Link is K2N2-V95)

        _____

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2013
          Go to the familysearch tab and down to unlink individuals and click on
          that and follow the prompts. If you have highlighted the person you want to
          unlink it should default to that person in the search box. Otherwise, just
          locate the person you want to unlink .

          This will unlink your local (AQ) person from nfs/family tree. It will NOT
          change anything on nfs or family tree.

          Leslie Vaughn

          From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>
          <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>