Incorrect Link

  • JimLight
    Message 1 of 4 , May 27 11:47 AM
      I have a record that I linked to nFS where the link inserted in my record
      for the husband is really a link to his wife's record.

      Can you tell me how to correct this problem?

      Jim

      Message 2 of 4 , May 27 12:04 PM
        Have you tried unlinking your individual from nfs and redoing it correctly?

        BTW-if the sex of the individuals don't match, they shouldn't be able to
        link. Check out the gender on both your husband and wife on AQ or on nfs.

        Leslie

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 3, 2013
          I've checked the gender on both AQ and nFS, and all seems correct.

          How do I remove the link on AQ? Highlighting it and pressing delete doesn't
          work, nor does backspace.

          Jim

          Ref: Washington G. Light (KNQ6-M28) (Link is K2N2-V95)

          _____

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 3, 2013
            Go to the familysearch tab and down to unlink individuals and click on
            that and follow the prompts. If you have highlighted the person you want to
            unlink it should default to that person in the search box. Otherwise, just
            locate the person you want to unlink .

            This will unlink your local (AQ) person from nfs/family tree. It will NOT
            change anything on nfs or family tree.

            Leslie Vaughn

            From: AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>
            <mailto:AQ_NFS%40yahoogroups.com>