Printing Scrapbook Items

  • gflash350
    Message 1 of 2 , May 15 5:43 PM
      Printing photos from the scrapbook works fine and I can put 2,4,6 on a page. However, some images (i.e. birth/death certificates, census, obits) end up being too small to read. It would be great if some sort of marker was available to designate which images need to be printed in half or full page. Any thought or, am I able to do this with the current software?
      Message 2 of 2 , May 15 8:29 PM
        Sizing for 1/4 or 1/2 page deals more with printing out records, not
        just photos, etc. (as in scrapbook printing).

        I strongly recommend that you either pre-size the material (and then
        do your final size manipulation in AQ), or you use some other software
        to print the scrapbook items.

        My experience with printing photos and other documents takes a lot of
        work and experimenting to come up with the right combination of size,
        etc.