Reserving names in AQ

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2009
      I am wondering if I am missing something. When I reserve names in AQ, I
      kind of expected that the temple icon would change, so I can see at a glance
      that I reserved it. It does not. It still looks like I need to reserve it
      or research it more.

      Not until I actually printed out an FOR, could I update the local person,
      and the little warning triangle showed up on the temple icon.

      I wish the process of reserving would somehow mark the names, so I won't
      have to keep going back to try to work on it.

      I am trying to research and reserve several names before I want to print out
      a batch on an FOR.

      So am I missing something here, or is that something that could be added?

      Thanks,

      Gunilla

      Gunilla Manell
      1488 NW 2 AVE