Re: [AQ_NFS] Combining Individuals on Family Search

  • William Knight
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22 5:06 PM
      You go ahead back to PAF, me I will stick with AQ

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22 5:23 PM
        Don't blame AQ for the problem. When you link a previously unlinked
        character, that is not the same thing as combining two people in
        Family Search.

        Right now, the LDS Church is in the process of moving to Family Tree
        and they are running what can and what cannot be done. It doesn't
        matter which software you are running -- PAF with Ohana, AQ, Roots
        Magic, whatever, it is affecting everyone the same way.

        Tom -- a user of AQ.