Combining Individuals on Family Search

  • Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013
      Is anyone else frustrated with the fact that sometimes you can combine individuals while syncing and not others. You can't combine in Family Search and AQ will is not yet linked with Family Tree. We may as well go back to PAF. Anyone know when this will be resolved?
    • William Knight
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013
        You go ahead back to PAF, me I will stick with AQ

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 22, 2013
          Don't blame AQ for the problem. When you link a previously unlinked
          character, that is not the same thing as combining two people in
          Family Search.

          Right now, the LDS Church is in the process of moving to Family Tree
          and they are running what can and what cannot be done. It doesn't
          matter which software you are running -- PAF with Ohana, AQ, Roots
          Magic, whatever, it is affecting everyone the same way.

          Tom -- a user of AQ.