Re: [AQ_NFS] link to familysearch familytree

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6 3:32 PM
      Margaret:

      I anticipate that in the near future, you will have some sort of option to either go to nFS or to FamilyTree. This is not the only screen that has such a capability. Such an option might be the same for all screens, or this screen might have a separate option, because it might soon be the only screen that you would use to also see the older data from new.FamilySearch.