Re: [AQ_NFS] Build 8

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 28 7:14 PM
      All,

      I haven't dont the update (yet), but earlier today, before Gaylon
      announced build 8's availability, I was seeing the retry screen quite
      often. I noticed that the FamilySearch site was also experiencing
      problems when accessing it for searches and also working with people
      in Family Tree.

      So, not AQ, but FamilySearch . . . having a rough time of it. I also
      noticed problems with Ancestry.com, possibly general internet problems
      and not tied to either site.