New Video and PDF Training for ORTS

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 24, 2009
      All:

      We have just finished putting out both a quick start video and a PDF
      document that will help you get started with the Ordinance Reservation
      and Tracking System.

      Please go to this web page:

      http://www.ancquest.com/Ver12-1Tutorials.htm

      Gaylon
    • Sheila Stai
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 27, 2009
        Thanks Gaylon. You ROCK!

        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2009
          It would be nice to be able to label batches.

        • register
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 31, 2009
            Since we are creating a wish list here is mine. On the Search For
            individual screen, Ordinances for Baptism, Endowment, and sealing to parents
            is displayed. If the Sealing to Spouse was displayed it complete the
            picture and be very useful.