Re: [AQ_NFS] New Build of AQ 14

  • Miles Meyer
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
      Did the update and have been using the program for 3 hours. No problems.

      Miles

      Miles Meyer

      "We're in a giant car heading toward a brick wall and everyone's arguing
      over where they're going to sit." -- David Suzuki

      On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 7:15 PM, William Knight
      <williamknight57@...>wrote:

      > **
      >

      > Just finished update to new build worked just fine, no problems

    • S Douglas Cline
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
        Just finished updating to build 8 and all went well.

        S Douglas Cline
        Brown & Young Companies
        Cell: 801 560-2340