Re: [AQ_NFS] New Build of AQ 14

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
      Mary-Theresa:

      Before announcing this build, we tested the installer, and it worked as
      expected. I am curious as to whether others are installing without
      trouble, or whether this is something specific to your machine.

      Maybe you could try downloading the file again, just in case your
      Internet connection had trouble during the download, and install again.

      Gaylon

      On 2/28/2013 3:04 PM, Mary-Theresa Dameron wrote:
      > Gaylon, I just ran this and kept getting the error message: String -
      > PRODUCT NAME was not found in String Table. This came up about a dozen
      > times during various parts of the install.

    • William Knight
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
        Just finished update to new build worked just fine, no problems

        ________________________________
        Before announcing this build, we tested the installer, and it worked as
        expected. I am curious as to whether others are installing without
        trouble, or whether this is something specific to your machine.

        Maybe you could try downloading the file again, just in case your
        Internet connection had trouble during the download, and install again.

        Gaylon

        On 2/28/2013 3:04 PM, Mary-Theresa Dameron wrote:
        > Gaylon, I just ran this and kept getting the error message:  String -
        > PRODUCT NAME was not found in String Table.  This came up about a dozen
        > times during various parts of the install.

      • Miles Meyer
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
          Did the update and have been using the program for 3 hours. No problems.

          Miles

          Miles Meyer

          "We're in a giant car heading toward a brick wall and everyone's arguing
          over where they're going to sit." -- David Suzuki

          On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 7:15 PM, William Knight
          <williamknight57@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Just finished update to new build worked just fine, no problems

        • S Douglas Cline
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
            Just finished updating to build 8 and all went well.

            S Douglas Cline
            Brown & Young Companies
            Cell: 801 560-2340