RE: [AQ_NFS] New Build of AQ 14

  • Mary-Theresa Dameron
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
      Gaylon, I just ran this and kept getting the error message: String -
      PRODUCT NAME was not found in String Table. This came up about a dozen
      times during various parts of the install.

      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
        Mary-Theresa:

        Before announcing this build, we tested the installer, and it worked as
        expected. I am curious as to whether others are installing without
        trouble, or whether this is something specific to your machine.

        Maybe you could try downloading the file again, just in case your
        Internet connection had trouble during the download, and install again.

        Gaylon

        On 2/28/2013 3:04 PM, Mary-Theresa Dameron wrote:
        > Gaylon, I just ran this and kept getting the error message: String -
        > PRODUCT NAME was not found in String Table. This came up about a dozen
        > times during various parts of the install.

      • William Knight
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
          Just finished update to new build worked just fine, no problems

          ________________________________
          Before announcing this build, we tested the installer, and it worked as
          expected. I am curious as to whether others are installing without
          trouble, or whether this is something specific to your machine.

          Maybe you could try downloading the file again, just in case your
          Internet connection had trouble during the download, and install again.

          Gaylon

          On 2/28/2013 3:04 PM, Mary-Theresa Dameron wrote:
          > Gaylon, I just ran this and kept getting the error message:  String -
          > PRODUCT NAME was not found in String Table.  This came up about a dozen
          > times during various parts of the install.

        • Miles Meyer
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
            Did the update and have been using the program for 3 hours. No problems.

            Miles

            Miles Meyer

            "We're in a giant car heading toward a brick wall and everyone's arguing
            over where they're going to sit." -- David Suzuki

            On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 7:15 PM, William Knight
            <williamknight57@...>wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Just finished update to new build worked just fine, no problems

          • S Douglas Cline
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
              Just finished updating to build 8 and all went well.

              S Douglas Cline
              Brown & Young Companies
              Cell: 801 560-2340