New Build of AQ 14

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
      All:

      We just released build 8 of AQ 14. This was an urgent release, primarily to fix the bug introduced by FamilySearch a couple of weeks ago, that causes AQ to randomly 'hang' while working with nFS. There are a few other fixes as well.

      To see a list of the changes, and the link to update to this build, go to AQ's "Help" menu and click on "NewsLine".

    • Mary-Theresa Dameron
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
        Gaylon, I just ran this and kept getting the error message: String -
        PRODUCT NAME was not found in String Table. This came up about a dozen
        times during various parts of the install.

        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
          Mary-Theresa:

          Before announcing this build, we tested the installer, and it worked as
          expected. I am curious as to whether others are installing without
          trouble, or whether this is something specific to your machine.

          Maybe you could try downloading the file again, just in case your
          Internet connection had trouble during the download, and install again.

          Gaylon

          On 2/28/2013 3:04 PM, Mary-Theresa Dameron wrote:
          > Gaylon, I just ran this and kept getting the error message: String -
          > PRODUCT NAME was not found in String Table. This came up about a dozen
          > times during various parts of the install.

        • William Knight
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
            Just finished update to new build worked just fine, no problems

            ________________________________
            Before announcing this build, we tested the installer, and it worked as
            expected. I am curious as to whether others are installing without
            trouble, or whether this is something specific to your machine.

            Maybe you could try downloading the file again, just in case your
            Internet connection had trouble during the download, and install again.

            Gaylon

            On 2/28/2013 3:04 PM, Mary-Theresa Dameron wrote:
            > Gaylon, I just ran this and kept getting the error message:  String -
            > PRODUCT NAME was not found in String Table.  This came up about a dozen
            > times during various parts of the install.

          • Miles Meyer
            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
              Did the update and have been using the program for 3 hours. No problems.

              Miles

              Miles Meyer

              "We're in a giant car heading toward a brick wall and everyone's arguing
              over where they're going to sit." -- David Suzuki

              On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 7:15 PM, William Knight
              <williamknight57@...>wrote:

              > **
              >

              > Just finished update to new build worked just fine, no problems

            • S Douglas Cline
              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 28, 2013
                Just finished updating to build 8 and all went well.

                S Douglas Cline
                Brown & Young Companies
                Cell: 801 560-2340