Re: [AQ_NFS] Error 7

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 29, 2013
      I have found that in errors detected in AQ's NFS subsystem is the
      result of some minor corruption of your local database. Back up your
      database, then to a Database Check and Repair. If you still get the
      errors, rebuild the database. If you still get the errors, you'll need
      to send a copy of the database to Gaylon, along with specifics on how
      and where you were working, when the error occured.

      Recently, I started receiving error 2, but a check/repair took care of
      it. I had to do a rebuild to get rid of the error 7 that I experienced
      several months ago.

      Tom