Re: [AQ_NFS] Dual IDs

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2013
      Thanks for the replies. Hope things hold fast as they seem to be working O'K as far as the IDs are concerned. I will see what I can do / or need to do about the merged data at a later date.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 13, 2013
        Hi Gaylon,

        As the Church moves forward with Family Tree, I am wondering where we
        are in the progress toward having APIs (the interface) with the new
        program. Do you have any word on when all updates will be handled with
        FT and none can be done though nFS?

        Thanks,