    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2013
      PS to my first post - FT now shows William (#1) with an ID of L8WX-H7M which is different than his Uncle, but AQ still shows the Uncle's ID of  L8WD-KCT

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2013
        The problem was resolved in FT by having a second ID apply correctly
        to the second person. However, AQs interface is still through nFS and
        as such, corrections to FT do not always backtrack into the older
        system.

        Until we get a good interface to FT from AQ (and that is under the
        control of the Church, not Gaylon), we will continue to see problems
        like this.

        For now, I'd just set the whole of the problem to one side until nFS
        is either completely disbanded (as an interface) or AQ provides a link
        directly into FT and not nFS.

        I know this isn't a good solution, but it is one of many problems that
        still exist from the former mess that was nFS.

        Tom

        On Sat, 12 Jan 2013 07:33:18 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

        >PS to my first post - FT now shows William (#1) with an ID of L8WX-H7M which is different than his Uncle, but AQ still shows the Uncle's ID of  L8WD-KCT
        >
        >Cleadie B

      • Margaret Thompson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 12, 2013
          I don't know if you tried this but in AQ go to the one with the wrong ID and
          unlink the individual from FT. Then click the now white tree icon and link
          the person to the correct ID.

          Margaret