Setting summary in familytree

  • Margaret Thompson
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2013
      I believe this was covered by Gaylon a little while ago but I can’t find the e-mail. Would Gaylon or someone else help me with this issue?

      As I try to set the familytree values I am running into those individuals that the program will not let me set values for a field, usually the name field. There is not an asterisk next to the field (I remember that was key to fixing the problem.). Your help will be greatly appreciated.

      Margaret