Re: [AQ_NFS] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2013
      Thanks for your reply. I had a feeling it was not a good mail, but since I recently got a message from FS that i knew was good. So it is now deleted.

      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2013
        GetSatisfaction is the service FamilySearch uses to get user comments. I've used it before and been less than satisfied with the response I received (a little sarcasm there to brighten your day).

        Jeff Svare

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2013
          Looks like I deleted too quickly, but it also appears to be something I would not be interested in using. Maybe I'm wrong again - :-(