    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 10, 2013
      I got a message from Family Search, introducing "Get Satisfaction". I haven't clicked the link yet. Wondering if it is actually from Family Search ?? If it is, what is it.

    • William Knight
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 10, 2013
        Don't open it, delete in now

        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 10, 2013
          Thanks for your reply. I had a feeling it was not a good mail, but since I recently got a message from FS that i knew was good. So it is now deleted.

          I got a message from Family Search, introducing "Get Satisfaction". I haven't clicked the link yet. Wondering if it is actually from Family Search ?? If it is, what is it.

        • Jeff Svare
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 10, 2013
            GetSatisfaction is the service FamilySearch uses to get user comments. I've used it before and been less than satisfied with the response I received (a little sarcasm there to brighten your day).

            Jeff Svare

            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 10, 2013
              Looks like I deleted too quickly, but it also appears to be something I would not be interested in using. Maybe I'm wrong again - :-(