Re: [AQ_NFS] TImeline External Events - Can you print/export a list?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2013
      Jerry:

      The list is actually an external text file. All you have to do is print it (from something like NotePad), or load it into something like Excel if you'd like to manipulate it -- but I don't think I'd make changes to it, as you may make it unusable.

      There are actually two lists. One that ships with AQ, and another that stores the items added by you. Look in AQ's program folder for these files:

      AQTLEventsIS.txt -- Created by Incline Software

      AQTLEventsU.txt -- Created by you. This file will only exist if you have added your own events.