TImeline External Events - Can you print/export a list?

  • Jerry Barrett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2013
      Is there a way to print a list of Timeline External Events? I've added a
      number of User events, and I would like to be able to check them against the
      lists I keep in my research binder.

      I was looking for a way to print (or export) all of the user events, or just a
      subset with specific place of influence.

      Thanks,

      Jerry Barrett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2013
        Jerry:

        The list is actually an external text file. All you have to do is print it (from something like NotePad), or load it into something like Excel if you'd like to manipulate it -- but I don't think I'd make changes to it, as you may make it unusable.

        There are actually two lists. One that ships with AQ, and another that stores the items added by you. Look in AQ's program folder for these files:

        AQTLEventsIS.txt -- Created by Incline Software

        AQTLEventsU.txt -- Created by you. This file will only exist if you have added your own events.