Family History Fair in Rexburg, Idaho

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2013
      All:

      I have just learned that there will be a Family History Fair in Rexburg on March 9, 2013. For the last several years, I have attended a conference in Rexburg, and have taught classes on AQ. This year, I don't know whether I will be able to attend, and am asking whether any of you from the Rexburg area would be interested in teaching a class or two on AQ at this fair?

      If you are interested, please e-mail me directly: gfindlay@... .

      Thank you,