Re: Child linis to only one parent when added to nfs

  • Allan H
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 30, 2012
      AQ does not interact with FS FT yet so this was all in nfs where it happened. As far as I know the API has not been issued. Due soon but...I was the only person working in this family as part of my descendant research. I used AQ to add the name via the tree at the end of her name and it added her and linked to her mother. When I viewed it in FS FT the mother was listed twice once with the father and without the child and second with no father. I added the father in FS FT and the second marriage disappeared. this indicates to me that the record was added without the father and therefore created a faux marriage without a father. I added the father in FS FT with the PID and the faux marriage disappeared.
      I believe that the error is on AQ's side in that it did not link to the other parent.
      I have been through several doors (forgetful) and do not remember the exact circumstances in a previous incident like this but I believe that it was the mother was missing in a time before. But like I said I have walked through several doors (you know going into the next room and forgetting why) and do not remember exactly. However, I do have ample names to add and if it happens again I will not "fix" it and create a case for WWS so the engineers can check it out.

      Allan