Question for Gaylon

  • tomhuber.yah@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 17, 2012
      Hi Gaylon,

      As I just mentioned in a response to the last message, I know of a
      couple who had their proxy temple work performed before they died. If
      Data Quality does what I believe they will, they will cancel and
      remove the dates of those ordinances.

      Is AQ's ordinance update feature set up to notice such deletions and
      delete the associated dates in AQ?

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 17, 2012
        Tom:

        To avoid mostly unnecessary checking of temple records, AQ only checks for ordinances that are incomplete. If you reserve an ordinance, then run the Update utility, the ordinance will be marked in your file as submitted. If you later unreserve the ordinance, then run the Update utility again, AQ will remove the submitted status. But once an ordinance is shown in your file as completed, the Update utility will not look at it further. You would have to manually remove such an ordinance (very simple procedure, you just have to remember to do the few keystrokes.)

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 17, 2012
          Thanks Gaylon,

          That's what I wanted to know.

          Tom