Not Married Individuals and LDS Ordinances Enhancement Request

  • raweidler
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 16, 2012
      I would suggest the if someone never married as checked on the "more" tab then under LDS ordinances there would be a - under the S column (not needed) as there is a dash - for a child if died before the age of 8 under Baptism and Endowment, etc.
    • tomhuber.yah@gmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2012
        That's an excellent suggestion, but only if FT would support it. LDS
        ordinances are hard linked, by their nature, to the FamilySearch site
        (FT or currently nFS). That's something the LDS site would need to
        support.

        Another thing the LDS site needs to support is when a person who might
        still be living is submitted for ordinance work and block it. I just
        ran into a case where a couple (husband and wife) both were living
        when their temple baptisms (by proxy) and other ordinances were
        performed. I have no evidence that they were members of the church at
        the time and do not believed that they ever joined before they both
        died about three years later. I know that AQ will block this kind of
        thing, but don't know if FT has the logic locked into it at this time
        or not.

        I sent a note into FS for them to look at the issue of the couple.