Re: [AQ_NFS] (unknown)

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 13, 2012
      Thanks for the reply. This is what I have been doing, but I wasn't sure if their URL should be left in the space as well as the data from the source.

      From: Cleadie B <cleadieb@...>
      To: "AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] (unknown)
      Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 07:25:58 -0800 (PST)

    • mkitchen@juno.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 10, 2013
        Get Satisfaction is a good place to recommend improvement to FamilySearch products. If you send feedback and click that you are giving a suggestion for improvement, you will be directed to Get Satisfaction. It is like a forum where you can read other's suggestions. The product teams will have someone, maybe even the manager, read and reply.
        Merlin Kitchen

        Please note: message attached

        From: Cleadie B <cleadieb@...>
        To: "AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>