Re: [AQ_NFS] (unknown)

  • mkitchen@juno.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 13, 2012
      Using Tree Connect: copy the extracted or indexed data from the site and paste it into the notes. That way, even if the site goes down (say in 10 or 50 years) the information will still be good.

      Please note: message attached

      From: Cleadie B <cleadieb@...>
      To: "AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [AQ_NFS] (unknown)
      Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 07:25:58 -0800 (PST)

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 13, 2012
        Thanks for the reply. This is what I have been doing, but I wasn't sure if their URL should be left in the space as well as the data from the source.

        From: Cleadie B <cleadieb@...>
        To: "AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>
        Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 07:25:58 -0800 (PST)

      • mkitchen@juno.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 10, 2013
          Get Satisfaction is a good place to recommend improvement to FamilySearch products. If you send feedback and click that you are giving a suggestion for improvement, you will be directed to Get Satisfaction. It is like a forum where you can read other's suggestions. The product teams will have someone, maybe even the manager, read and reply.
          Merlin Kitchen

          Please note: message attached

          From: Cleadie B <cleadieb@...>
          To: "AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com" <AQ_NFS@yahoogroups.com>