Re: [AQ_NFS] Re: Not needed does not show.

  • Jim Pitt 48
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 10, 2012
      Hi Linda

      Thanks for the explanation. From one who has been away from their tree for a few years, and finds all of the situations listed below having ocurred whilst they were away, your analysis will be of great help.

      Now that I am back in the fold I am amazed just how much technology has moved on. I think all concerned deserve a vote of thanks for making our pursuit of our ancestors so much easier. To think it was only a generation ago (25 yrs?) that all this was in its infancy is amazing. Anyone fancy predicting where it will be a generation form now?

      Jim Pitt
      Wiltshire, England, UK
      jim.pitt48@...

      Researching
      PITT, HARRISON, CLAY, CLINTON, WALLINGTON, FLELLO, EDWARDS, SCOTT, BODENHAM, GARRETT all Gloucestershire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Warwickshire
      HARPER, HART, COATES, MOTTS, SMITH, LONG, CARD, EASTO, BRYANT, MASON, REDIT, STOLLERY, WOODS all Suffolk.
      HICKMAN in London, Staffordshire
      GOUGH, KELLY in Co Mayo, Ireland