Re: [AQ_NFS] NFS and Sources Request

    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 13, 2009
      Thayne:

      Don't be sorry for asking. This is something that was on our to-do list
      for the nFS syncing from the beginning, but we keep having more pressing
      matters to attend to, so it keeps getting pushed back. Hopefully we can
      tackle this soon after we release the new Ordinance Reservation and
      Tracking System we are currently beta testing.

      Gaylon

      tcurtis Genealogy wrote:
      > Gaylon;
      > I've just been given access to new Family Search. Yea!
      >
      > I have a request. Would it possible, when I link an individual, and
      > then copy data from NFS to AQ that a source citation be added
      > automatically for that event. I'm not to worried about the format of
      > the source citation, since I can then search and update as necessary.
      >
      > I've noticed that as I sync whole families, I sometimes want to copy
      > data from NFS and it is difficult to go back over each family member
      > and research what was changed. If there's already a way to do this,
      > I'm sorry for asking.
      >

      > Enjoy the search!
      > Thayne
      > tcurtisGen@...

    • Eric
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 26, 2009
        I know I have seen the answer somewhere but cannot find it. When I Manage Batches -> Review Ordinance Batch I see a date in the ordinance column and this date may be followed by and asterisk (*). What is the asterisk telling me.

        Eric
      • register

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 26, 2009
            It would be nice it these were sorted by RIN or Alpha.