Re: [AQ_NFS] setting marriage data on family tree

  • Margaret Thompson
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2012
      The only way I have found to set marriage data is to in and delete all the
      wrong data so there is only one (the correct one).

      Margaret

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2012
        In the couples box click on edit relationship. This will give you access
        to the marriage information. You can then add a marriage date and place or
        delete the ones that are incomplete or incorrect. Hope this answers your
        question. If not ask again. Rosemary