setting marriage data on family tree

  • Sherry Burger
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 16, 2012
      Is anyone familiar with how to set marriage data on family tree.

      Please advise

      Regards

      Sherry

    • Margaret Thompson
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2012
        The only way I have found to set marriage data is to in and delete all the
        wrong data so there is only one (the correct one).

        Margaret

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 16, 2012
          In the couples box click on edit relationship. This will give you access
          to the marriage information. You can then add a marriage date and place or
          delete the ones that are incomplete or incorrect. Hope this answers your
          question. If not ask again. Rosemary